IGNORED

Looking For Lower Wind Deflectors

jneed53

I am interested in those crash bar mounted wind deflectors that I have seen on a few of you guys' RSVs. The best price I have found is $162 at Cyclepartswarehouse.com. They are $199 in the Star catalog. Anyone found a bettrer deal?

• 11 months later...
$147.96

Here

http://www.motorsportssupercenter.com/pages/catalogs/detail/26/207/407/3664/1/0/0/1/4/90/69/35535/tinted-lower-wind-vents.aspx

I bought most all my accessories from them...good prices good folks to deal with.

:thumbsup:

Yes you are right. They are great to deal with. I bought my pegs from them and had the wrong size clamps, my falt and they let me send just the clamps back and exchange them.

I got the Kury switch blade pegs and they mount there also. Will they interfear with the wind defletors?

Dave what did you search on Ebay? I cant find them for anything!

:confused24:

Type in: Royal Star Venture

Click on New items, otherwise, you get a couple thousand used parts versus, two hundred and something new parts...

• 2 months later...

I dont have a pic right now but I have the Yamaha deflectors mounted with the Kury pegs with no issues. The deflectors mount to the lower portion of the crash bar towards the frame and extend out. Takes a little patience to mount correctly.Make sure you have an even fit on both sides and the deflectors are even. :smile5: