IGNORED

My turn for the $5 donation!

Dano

While we were camping up at Mohican State Forest area by Loudonville Ohio last weekend, the wife and I went out for a quick 1 hour ride Saturday morning. Went into town, filled the tank and went to return to camp. Was going to take a different route and missed the turn so we went further to find a driveway to turn around in. Car behind us was a little close, so I turned into an unfamiliar driveway a little too quick and hit the brakes, just happened to get along the edge of the asphalt and gravel, hit a little loop in the asphalt, off camber to the right dropping away. Went to put the foot down and figured it was too far! Already passed the point of no return, I just let her down easy, the wife wasn't as easy as she took a bit of a tumble (now she knows why I don't want her riding in sandals!), she stubbed her knee on the gravel but is alright. Nothing on the bike but a little scratch on the right rar guard bar down low, tweaked the chrome bumper leading edge just a bit. Nothing hurt more than our pride.

Oh well, another donation to the can!

Dan

I came close to making a donation myself today. Pulled into a gas station and saw the loose gravel just as I was pressuring the rear brake....rear wheel started to slide a little and I goosed the throttle just enough to bring the scoot upright and get through the mess.

Boomer.......who had a few kind gentle words with the station owner and enjoyed watching him sweep his driveway while I enjoyed a free soda pop sitting in the shade.........:happy34:

Hey Dan,

I am really glad to hear that you and Rose are OK! I live on a dirt road and have almost ate it more times than I care to think about. Be safe and I hear that Ice Cream is an excellent "healer" of that bruised "ego muscle" :thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean

Hey Dan,

I am really glad to hear that you and Rose are OK! I live on a dirt road and have almost ate it more times than I care to think about. Be safe and I hear that Ice Cream is an excellent "healer" of that bruised "ego muscle" :thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean

And now the Truth comes out!!!

Live on a dirt road???At least mine is paved!!!