IGNORED

Vancouver Island (Where my Venturer.org mug has been....)

Twenty7Delta

Here's a pic of my bike on the dock at Tofino, BC in the middle of a 4500 km ride we took from Edmonton over to Prince Rupert, ferry down to Port Hardy and then a few days spent exploring some great roads on Vancouver Island. There are some fantastic twisties there!! Gold River, Tofino, Port Renfrew, and all!!

We had some rain on the north part of the island but it was sunny and warm after Port Renfrew!!!

Here's a pic of my bike on the dock at Tofino, BC in the middle of a 4500 km ride we took from Edmonton over to Prince Rupert, ferry down to Port Hardy and then a few days spent exploring some great roads on Vancouver Island. There are some fantastic twisties there!! Gold River, Tofino, Port Renfrew, and all!!

We had some rain on the north part of the island but it was sunny and warm after Port Renfrew!!!

Very nice....If you have any pics of you,your bike,on the ferry,post them on the scavenger hunt thread.....You could be the big winner...:big-grin-emoticon:

Very nice....If you have any pics of you,your bike,on the ferry,post them on the scavenger hunt thread.....You could be the big winner...:big-grin-emoticon:
I wonder if any got this pic, during the ferry ride across the lake, on Friday. This was part of the route, for Kruisin the Kootneys.

• 11 months later...

I just wanted to state how pretty the Vancover/Seattle area is and I envy you folks on the my the days of nice riding up there.

I just returned from a week in the area and can not state how impressed I am.

Though I did not get to ride my bike this trip, it is on my "to do" list some time soon if I can swing it.

You all enjoy and ride safe.