IGNORED

My Back Yard

shmedly

Riders come from far away to ride the roads of Northwest Connecticut. Routes 4, 7, 63, 44 and a whole bunch in between are lined with forest, rivers, gardens and quaint houses. And right over the state line to New York is Route 22, another great ride.

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/gibletdyckout/th_NWCTmap.jpg

Here is the view from the top of Mohawk Mountain just down the road:

http://www.ct.gov/dep/lib/dep/stateparks/forests/mohawk2.jpg

And for you geezers it's helmets optional here. Come on over and check it out!

Hey shmedly the back roads on the Eastern side of the State are good riding as well....:happy34:

One of these days I'll make it over to your side and give you a shout for a ride. I have covered this side of the State plus RI for the past 3 riding seasons so I'm ready to expand my territory.:crackup:

Boomer.....who would appreciate info on decent food joints in western CT.....and locations for pole dancers as well...........:whistling:

Hey shmedly the back roads on the Eastern side of the State are good riding as well....:happy34:

One of these days I'll make it over to your side and give you a shout for a ride. I have covered this side of the State plus RI for the past 3 riding seasons so I'm ready to expand my territory.:crackup:

Boomer.....who would appreciate info on decent food joints in western CT.....and locations for pole dancers as well...........:whistling:

You're just gonna get in trouble!

• 1 year later...

I love riding in western CT. while I reside in south western MA (just over the boarder from CT), I spend plenty of time in your neck of the woods. 4, and 44 are great roads, and until this past week, which i spent in western pa, ohio, and west virginia, rte 22 in new york was the best road i have ever riden on.

locations for pole dancers as well...........:whistling:

Geez, leave it to a navy guy to have to ask where to find pole dancers... Worse than a butter bar with a map. Just go to any Polka Festival. You will find plenty of Poles dancing..... :stirthepot:

:15_8_211[1]: