IGNORED

New 2007 rsv

ken

WOW! I wish I had the cash!! I just saw a new 2007 zero miles..RSV blue/black on ebay buy it now $13,845.. Damn the economy..

Item number: 370220152761

Edited by ken

Ya, I saw that last night too, while looking for a replacement for my Deer Hunting Bike. Seems almost too good though, I think I will check into it much closer before considering.

I know of 2 new 07 blue/blacks in our state and the dealers are asking just over 15k for them. Probably a better deal for me than flying to New York City to ride one back. I'd probably have that one smashed up in 55 miles instead of the 55,000 I had on the last one.

Later, Scooter Bob

Maybe they know something we don't about the 2010's. I'm sure if Yamaha comes out with a new and improved 2010 the dealers will have a hard time moving the prior years.

Edited by ken

I'm sure the deal is a real one. I bought a new 07 Midnight Venture last summer in Buffalo for $12,900 and then rode it back to Canada.

If they won't come down in price get the dealer to throw in free oil changes and maintenance or accessories.

Good luck

WOW! I wish I had the cash!! I just saw a new 2007 zero miles..RSV blue/black on ebay buy it now $13,845.. Damn the economy..

Item number: 370220152761

Actually that is really close to what I paid for my 2007 new..... in 2007.

It pays to shop.

I was watching 2 '06 black cherrys on Ebay. one had a little over 18k miles and a bid starter of $11,000....No one bid! The other I just don't even believe: 9837 miles went for $8602 (no damage..just a little plain.

Economy's definitely got 'em in a grip.