IGNORED

Well, he made up for it........

Iowawegian

Got a little "irked" with the hubby at the begining of last week. Hadn't talked to him (which is darn near impossible for me)for 5 days cuz I was mad as a wet hen at him....so I'm leaving work Friday wondering how I'm going to make it through the weekend without spoutin off, when I get a call.

"What are ya doin?"

"Going home"

"Can you have your bag packed in 10 min?"

"Yes"

"Alrighty then" he says.....

We take off, 3 hours later end up at the Kickapoo area Friday, Sat and Sunday. Had the best time, beautiful riding, great back roads, great food, got to know some really fun people, ice cold beer and a fun place to stay. Had the time of our life!!

Guess I'll stick with him another 30 years!

Boomer.........who has become an expert at paying homage to the Missus.....even when she's wrong.:happy34:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....he knew he was in the wrong on this one!!

He's just finally figured out that a little road trip always makes me forget about being mad at him! Nothing like sunshine, a great bike, and beautiful scenery to clear the air!!

All's well that ends well!

Boomer.........who has become an expert at paying homage to the Missus.....even when she's wrong.:happy34:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....he knew he was in the wrong on this one!!

He's just finally figured out that a little road trip always makes me forget about being mad at him! Nothing like sunshine, a great bike, and beautiful scenery to clear the air!!

All's well that ends well!

Well I don't want to know what he did wrong.....:crackup:

Boomer....who's on a long learning curve with his Missus and enjoys his time in the doghouse....especially so since that's where the booze is stored.:happy34:

That's why you ask before doing something stupid so you can find out if the book has changed. And just for good measure if you aren't sure it's stupid better ask anyway chances are it will get you in trouble. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

No durn way I can live with THAT logic............:crackup:

Boomer.....who's not good at asking and thinks "stupid" applies only to female logic.:stickpoke:

Sounds like hubby screwed up big time. He had you shut up for a week then blew it. We will have to have a talk with that boy.:stirthepot:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well he must of missed my yakkin', because a simple apology would have done it. (Don't tell him that though!) I had such a great time, I'm thinkin' I should get mad more often!!:crackup:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well he must of missed my yakkin', because a simple apology would have done it. (Don't tell him that though!) I had such a great time, I'm thinkin' I should get mad more often!!:crackup:

Now that's the female logic I've come to know in my young and precarious 50 years of life!!!

Sounds like we need to review GUYS RULES!!

Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:

Subtle hints do not work!

Strong hints do not work!

Obvious hints do not work!

Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Yes I make all the major decisions in my house (as long as my wife says it's ok)