Does anyone know of someplace I can get the vent that goes on the right side cover? I can find a left side on Ebay (which I already have one), But my right leg is getting a bit toasty now that summer is here. Thanks Guys.

:scorched:

Ebay...just keep looking....

At least last year they were still available new from Yamaha, they want a pretty penny for them, but if you must have it, and one doesn't come up on e-bay (I got mine after over a year searching) then buy a new one?

I've been looking for right side vent cover also. I checked with the dealer but they wanted clsoe to $170 for it. WOW! some fine person on here gave me the heads up to http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/ they seem to have the cheapest price so far I've been able to find. as I reacall it was close to $130 there. the only other idea is as mentioned is ebay but even on there I've seen them go for a good penny.

bob

Hello,

Last fall I bought an 85 royale and it was missing the louvers in the left vent. I got a good one on ebay, but before that I was going to make an insert panel to replace the louvers. I work for a fab shop and have access to laser cutter. If I can draw it it will cut it. I can make a solid panel for summer and a panel with a custom cutout for cooler weather. If anyone is interested and has a design idea let me know. I have my old left hand vent yet, I will get a panel made for it and post a picture as soon as I can.

Randy,

Edited by rjg1985

Great, I'm taking a road trip this weekend so I'm also working on a gps mount that goes over the false tank cover. I will post pictures of that also. I hope to have that on tonight. If you have somthing in mind for a cutout in the vent panel let me know I'm open to suggestions.

Randy

• 2 weeks later...