IGNORED

Were there POND MONSTERS?

Dragonslayer

I wasn't able to attend the MD this year........AGAIN. But I've been following all of the post. Looks like it was a great event and everyone had a good time. It just wasn't in the cards for me this year. Maybe next year.

But, since hearing about the pond monsters from earlier MD events, I had sharpened my harpone and was ready just in case I could have made it.

In all of the post, I haven't noticed any mention of the pond monsters and was curious if any did appear this year. If so was any pictures taken?

I tried to keep an eye on the pond but kept getting distracted by all the nice RSTD's & Ventures sitting around. Oh yeah, there was a couple of those 'other' bikes there also :innocent-emoticon:

I did see a few guys jump in the pond, evidently they were searching for the monster. Didn't hear any screaming so it must not have appeared while I was there.:smile5:

The pond monster is real because MamaMo had a close encounter with two.Her and Cindy were setting on the dock just enjoying the pond when all of a sudden two appeared. It was definitely a FULL MOON experience I thought MamaMo was gonna die from laughing.As for pictures those were the biggest jaws I ever seen on Albino Catfish.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

The pond monster is real because MamaMo had a close encounter with two.Her and Cindy were setting on the dock just enjoying the pond when all of a sudden two appeared. It was definitely a FULL MOON experience I thought MamaMo was gonna die from laughing.As for pictures those were the biggest jaws I ever seen on Albino Catfish.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ALBINO CATFISH!!!! PICS PLEASE :doh: I MUST SEE THIS RARE BREED OF AMERICAN WILDLIFE :rasberry::puzzled::puzzled: