IGNORED

wife wants to ride today

Brake Pad

this morning while watching tv, nothing but T-storms all day.

wife wants to go for a ride, (she bugs me awhile)

Okay where too?

lets ride up the coast line to west palm beach, we take off around 10:30 , and head north to A1A, in deerfield Beach, Fl., pick up A1A, and take a slow ride north into west palm. stop for lunch, around1:30pm, hear some storms coming in, and decide to head south again. just into Bayton Beach, we hit our first major downpour. okay, suit up, continue the ride South.,

20 minutes or so, we come out the other side. okay, this is good.

ride the rest of the way, down A1A, then out to I-95, to I595 west. (Wrong answer)

major lighting, hail, high winds, and a big white wall of rain in front of us.

over the intercom, I hear Oh damn... What I ask?, look at the trees to the right......

S**t, looks like a mini twister, branches, flying everywhere. winds start pushing the bike over, I gun it, and peeled off the highway, as the heavy rains, start slapping at the wind sheild, and made it under a bridge, but had to move as the light turned green. now riding to the right of (whatever) that was, we continued south, into a waterfall, small hail, the road flooded fast,

at one point, I thought we were driving a speed boat, the way the water was coming off the front wheel. not any part of our bodies were dry. water coming up over my feet, almost no vis., we turned o the west, hoping to get on the back side of it. after a good 15 minutes, we finally came out, into a slow rain.

You know me, being the smart A**, I ask her. "Did the enjoy your ride today"?............

Silence, not a peep, the rest of the way home:cool10:

The best part of my ride:cool10:

chaulk this up as anyother normal day in Soggy South Florida

I can feel for you, Brakepad. My wife and I plus four other couples road back from DC yesterday after Rolling Thunder. Everyone wanted to stop for lunch (2:30) in Burlington, NC. I said if we do we will most likely hit the T-storms building in the south. Sure enough after lunch we get to Salisbury where eveyone else exited, I have to go another fifty five miles to my home in Bessemer City, NC. I need not tell what happened. It was so bad we spent twenty minutes under an interstate bridge with thirty other motorcycles. Well when we got home-still raining-I got the bike in the garage and changed clothes.:lightbulb: I guess lunch was a good idea for the rest.

:250: