IGNORED

Chicago Area Member looking for member to help with carb tune.

Perch

Im not near you but if you can make it to Freebirds Maintenance day on saturday June 6th there will be many folks getting thier carbs tuned......

Freebirds place is in Oberlin, Ohio

I'm in Chicago's Northwest side just of I-90 - I-94 junction. and I have carbtune. I can help you sync carbs. That's good reason to call Chicagoland M&E There is some good eats in your area, or just give me a call I will be riding round this weekend

OK Jerry, do you know any good eats round Fox River Road (IL 31).

Gots to be lots of places down around where Perch lives. Someone pick out a spot and we will show and then Dan can fix Dan's Carbs.

BOO

hey guys! I'm always up for food and bikes!! I live in Hanover Park, and also have a carb tune. unfortunately I will be out of town for most of the next two weeks. I will be going to mx day.

I would love to slip in a meet and eat, and plan on leaving friday morning for Don's. anybody rideing that way then?

Back to the thread-- sorry!!!!

I would love to help you tune your carbs. pm me or call my # in the members list.

we need to do more local stuff!!

Thanks to all. I live in Aurora. I will contact those close by to arrange a convenient time.

I'm not sure my carbs are out of tune but read many posts even on new bikes that needed adjustment. I have a 2007 Midnight Blue RSV.

Yes there are some some good eats around.

Name is Dan.

Thanks to all. I live in Aurora. I will contact those close by to arrange a convenient time.

I'm not sure my carbs are out of tune but read many posts even on new bikes that needed adjustment. I have a 2007 Midnight Blue RSV.

Yes there are some some good eats around.

Name is Dan.

This is a timely thread. Fellow member YamaQman and I are planning to purchase a carbtune kit, but we would love to see how it should be done first. MyPalomino is in need of the procedure and maintenance day does not look possible.

My wife and I were caging through your area this past weekend, in transit to and from Lake Geneva, WI. and got a taste of the type of asphalt offered in Northern Ill. I would love to lean into a few of those twisties. Thanx for keeping us in the loop.

Jerry

This is a timely thread. Fellow member YamaQman and I are planning to purchase a carbtune kit, but we would love to see how it should be done first. MyPalomino is in need of the procedure and maintenance day does not look possible.

My wife and I were caging through your area this past weekend, in transit to and from Lake Geneva, WI. and got a taste of the type of asphalt offered in Northern Ill. I would love to lean into a few of those twisties. Thanx for keeping us in the loop.

Jerry

Jerry,

You came right through my town to get to Lake Geneva. The water tower here in town is painted like a basketball, you probably seen it when you came through town.

As a matter of fact I was through your area a couple of times over the weekend, was traveling south on I65 Saturday morning and north yesterday afternoon. But I was on the bike. Did a little 750 mile round trip just to check out the new rear tire.

Stop some time when you are in the area.

BOO

Jerry,

You came right through my town to get to Lake Geneva. The water tower here in town is painted like a basketball, you probably seen it when you came through town.

As a matter of fact I was through your area a couple of times over the weekend, was traveling south on I65 Saturday morning and north yesterday afternoon. But I was on the bike. Did a little 750 mile round trip just to check out the new rear tire.

Stop some time when you are in the area.

BOO

Now, I remember why Hebron, IL was familiar to me...from your signature which I had read on your previous posts. We did travel through Hebron several times and I saw the water tower from the distance, but was not observant enough to notice its basketball theme. It is a terrific wide open area and I can't wait to get back there on two-wheels. I will definitely give you a heads-ups before the next excursion and a shout if our schedules permit.

If you took the toll road to I-65 south then you were less than 2 miles from my abode, Calumet Avenue exit south. I-80/94 is even closer. The invitation to stop is mutually extended, when you make it back this way.

I hope that new tire gave you a satisfying ride. Maybe we will get together when Perch puts this "carb synch seminar for newbies" together. Can't wait.

Jerry

Now, I remember why Hebron, IL was familiar to me...from your signature which I had read on your previous posts. We did travel through Hebron several times and I saw the water tower from the distance, but was not observant enough to notice its basketball theme. It is a terrific wide open area and I can't wait to get back there on two-wheels. I will definitely give you a heads-ups before the next excursion and a shout if our schedules permit.

If you took the toll road to I-65 south then you were less than 2 miles from my abode, Calumet Avenue exit south. I-80/94 is even closer. The invitation to stop is mutually extended, when you make it back this way.

I hope that new tire gave you a satisfying ride. Maybe we will get together when Perch puts this "carb synch seminar for newbies" together. Can't wait.

Jerry

I live about 1/4 mile from rt47 as it comes through Hebron. Yeah I went down 80/94, I prefer to go that way with the construction isn't to bad.

The tire was good, the reason I even mention it is that I just got the bike back together about 6 pm on Friday night and go 0 miles on it before taking off at 4:30 on Saturday morning, but everything was fine.

Looking forward to getting together with you guys,

BOO (I'm really also a Jerry)