This will sound very silly to some but I'm shaking off the winter dust from my winter purchases and ready to install a lot of them onto my 2006 RSV but for the most part, I either can't remember where I stored the dang stuff or misplaced the installation paperwork.. I need my own storage space lol

I bought a trailer hitch assembly for my bike and can't find the installation paper work.. I can't even remember the brand name so that I could download it from their site.

I'm wondering if anyone recognizes this description and could point me to their website..

The hitch is not from DiamondR..

The hitch comes with an optional 3 post flag mast attachment.

Does this brand ring a bell with anyone?

Not sure but most just remove the four bolts that attach the round tube just under the rear fender, and replace with the new hitch.

Posting a picture of the hitch may help. There was a company called Den Ray in Quebec that had one for an RSV which sort of slipped over this round bar (mentioned above)

Brad

Edited by BradT

Not sure but most just remove the four bolts that attach the round tube just under the rear fender, and replace with the new hitch.

Posting a picture of the hitch may help. There was a company called Den Ray in Quebec that had one for an RSV which sort of slipped over this round bar (mentioned above)

Brad

Thanks Brad.. argh the name is on the tip of me tongue but can't remember what where or who I got it from.. grrr.. All kinds of parts got strewn around this past winter, I can't find everything.. argh..

Cheers M8

Brad

Ok That was much easier than I thought.. hitch installed, now just have to find the rest of the parts and get the bike wired for the trailer..

Thanks again.