IGNORED

Blondie burger

Black Owl

Well, I have been valiantly resisting, but, although the spirit is strong, the physical desire is even stronger.

So, next week end, if all goes well, I will be up in Winnipeg and will most definitely be going to Blondies for a burger w/chips and gravy.

I'll be thinking of y'all while I wallow in this decadence. http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/seasons-smileys-54682/bbq20.gif

Tom, will give you a call when I get in....

Hey maybe you could give me a call as well? My name is Garry Bertrand and my phone # 204-654-4508 I like to meat you if we can find a time to get together. We had spring yesterday and summer should be around for a couple of days next week.

And do you know Blondies?

I do now ! Must be related to the Heart Attack grill. And by the look of the sign you should get along in there just fine. :stirthepot:

GSCbertrand be carful what you ask for:sign20:

Brad

I live in east kildonan off Henderson Hwy. I went to blondies when she was in the Polo Park mall but I haven't been to the New place.

You won't be that far away. I'll be over in the North End. Just off McPhillips.

Have had a slight change of plans. Just got a call that my father was rushed to Seven Oaks Hospital early this morning. High fever, low blood pressure and what they think is a kidney infection. Not sure how bad it is, but the Dr asked Mom about long term life support. So, as soon as I can get a few busness items taken care of, will be hitting the road.

Blondies new place is at 1969 Main Street

That reminds me of the famous "Moe" burger. :hihi:

Yeah that was a lot of burger

:yikes:

Have had a slight change of plans. Just got a call that my father was rushed to Seven Oaks Hospital early this morning. High fever, low blood pressure and what they think is a kidney infection. Not sure how bad it is, but the Dr asked Mom about long term life support.

Best wishes to the family Russell, sorry to hear of it