IGNORED

Taller Winshield for the 1st Gen

SapperMedic

How do those of you with the 25" Clearview windshield like them? My wife is getting too much wind and says it goes up under the helmet making her feel like she is being lifted off the bike. I know they are expensive. are they worth it?

I had the tall one on my 87, my wife loved it, made all the difference for her. She is 5'3" by the way, dont know if you would get the same results if she was alot taller. As soon as I got the 06, the first thing she wanted was the taller shield, I got the one with the vent, I like the vent. Good Luck craig

Guest Swifty

I got the 22"er. I like it. I don't know how riders manage with the taller ones when there's fog/rain/bugs and they can't see through it.

Ive put the xxl clearview on my 85 G1 and I love it! just my eyes and forehead are over the screen and it cuts the wind so much better than the 22 in Slipstreamer that I took off the bike. I also had them add the vent and tinnted it grey, It looks so much better than the old windsheild and seems about double the thickness also. It is about 2 in higher and probably 3 inches wider than my old windsheild, and the windshield actually covers part or the rear view mirrors but it doesnt interfere.

Its worth the money ! but check their area for blems you can save a lot of money.

Brian