IGNORED

Need 84 parts.

campfire12

Went to my local yamaha dealer the other day and asked about a new clutch lever. He quoted me a price of $36.00. I thought the price was kinda high. He said there was no after market levers aval for my bike. Does anyone no where i can get a new lever with out going into debt to much. I was afraid to ask about him about the rubber under the cover for my clutch master cylinder, need one of them to..any help please...:bang head:

Went to my local yamaha dealer the other day and asked about a new clutch lever. He quoted me a price of $36.00. I thought the price was kinda high. He said there was no after market levers aval for my bike. Does anyone no where i can get a new lever with out going into debt to much. I was afraid to ask about him about the rubber under the cover for my clutch master cylinder, need one of them to..any help please...:bang head:
Hey I got both of those and probably any thing else you need for an 84. Shoot me a list of what you need. If you visit Yamaha very often you'll get used that "he's try to screw me" feeling.

Atlanta Dragonslayer thanks. I think bongobobbny is fixing me up with the clutch lever and i just droped stud a e-mail about the clutch seal.. The only other thing i'm looking for is a trunk rack for the back. I plan to do some traveling this summer and it shure would be nice to carry extra gear. The only one i sean on e-bay went way out of my price range with 2 kids in college and the like.. If you have one i can get at a reasonable price i can run it by the boss and maybe buy it. Let me know what you come up with.. Address is.. Daniel Gamble. 133 Ellsworth St. Wintersville Ohio. 43953... Thanks.:happy34:

Edited by campfire12
address correction

Bongobobny Thanks!!!!!! Thanks a million.. Also Stud thanks for looking for the parts. Thats why everyone calls the members in this group a family. It's because of folks like you..Atlanta Dragonslayer my thanks to you also and maybe i'll here from yoy about the rack..God ilove this place..:bowdown:

Maybe they think they see us comeing with all those driveing lights onand everything.. What they don't know is were not buying..wish we could report those to some authority or something:bobby:..Well i guess it's up to us to keep an eye out for each other. Thanks everyone..:big-grin-emoticon: