IGNORED

Crash's Cleveland Clinic Apt

Crash

A quick update on ME. Had an apt at the Cleveland Clinic a week ago and the Neurologist is Stumped. He has ordered some more tests, 0ne being a MRI on my spine to see if it shows why I don't have very much feeling in my hands and feet. Then I am to see their neurological opthomologist to see why I'm dizzy and have blurred vision.

But since my daughter's twins delivery, I a lot more worried for her and the babies.

Please keep my family in your prayers.:2143:

hopefully they get to the bottom of this randy.......

I know its natural to worry and put the kids and grandkids first........but make sure you take care of yourself too.

we will keep your entire family our prayers that everything great for all of you.

and congrats on the new grandbabys!

Randy, I hope they can get to the bottom of your problem and get you some help. I'm sure it will happen.

When they fix you up and you can ride again just remember 1 thing. Ain't no way you're gettin this bike back. I'm havin too much fun with it :smile5:

I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Grant

• 4 weeks later...

I'm off to The Cleveland Clinic tomorrow for a Neurological Opthamology apt and then a MRI on my spine. Trying to figure out why I have no feeling in my fingers and feet. Also why everything is blurring and then the headaches. So if you see my driving, I would advise you to get out of my way!:scared:

The GOOD news is my twin grandsons are improving day by day. :thumbsup: They are back to their birth weight and Ethan is off the respirator. They are 4 weeks old now and hopefully only another 4 till they go home.:337:

Randy,

Glad to hear the babies are doing better!!

I wish I could have all the answers for you, but the only thing I can offer is a prayer or so! Oh, and this:bighug::bighug: We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers also! Let us know how thing go. And as Don said, they are NOT the only doctors. Good Luck!!

• 3 weeks later...

I got the results from my visit to the Cleveland Clinic. My eye exam was at the Cole Institute and had a lady doc who was very nice. She said that my eyes are in good shape and no optic nerve problems. She feels the dizziness and blurred vision are a result of the headaches and hope the MRI will show something.

Got the MRI results of my spine and the doctor said I have another protruding disk and other degenerative disks in my back and also in my neck which is the cause of the headaches and vision problems.

Does not recommend surgery, just medication and some exercises and of course less FOOD, like ice cream! yea right!

I tried driving in the daylight but when sunny it's real bad. :scared: I won't even think about night driving.

Guest seuadr

Does not recommend surgery, just medication and some exercises and of course less FOOD, like ice cream! yea right!

well, i bet that the ice cream would be ok if you chase down the icecream truck, right? cause that's exercise! :snow2: