IGNORED

I feel like I got hit by a bus...

GG54172

Football practice started this weekend. 4 hours on Saturday, 3 hours on Sunday. I am fat and out of shape, but I think I will be alright. About 1/2 hour into Saturday my body finally realized I was serious and started to loosen up. I made it through the four hours of practice in pretty good form. I really felt it saturday night though, I laid on the couch and about died.

Yesterday was much better, it was fun to line up and hit people. We weren't wearing pads yet, but we probably should have. I just about broke the defensive tackle's nose on one play. I am pretty confident I will be playing first string center. I am the biggest guy and I can long snap. The entire offensive line is 300lbs plus.

I was smarter yesterday too, I didn't go home and lay on the couch. I tried to keep moving all day, which kept my muscles loose and prevented me from building up a bunch of lactic acid and freezing up all together. I was pretty stiff this morning, but I was surprised that I woke up well before my alarm went off. I actually slept pretty good.

The pain is ok, the more I endure now, the more I get to deliver later :pushups::Avatars_Gee_George:

The quarterback is decent. The defensive line is all 275lb +. I hope to play some d-line too. The defensive and offensive backs are average size. Everyone seems to want to be there, and we had some good intensity. We may even win a few games this year.

if you want to know more, check out : www.dbqbruisers.com