IGNORED

Need stock mufflers

does yours have the 4x2 and the y-pipes is made on the muffler? if you cann't find the ones for it, you can cut off the mufflers and put back on any venture or '05-up tourdeluxe. some are also putting on harley mufflers on theirs. they are louder than stock. there's a full set of venture pipes and mufflers on e-bay for around $100, they will fit your too and the inside diameter is larger than yours. they will bolt right on to yours.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/royalstar/start checkout this site, it's for the 96-01 standard royal star, lot of great guys on there too.

• 11 years later...

I have a question: Does anyone know if the stock 2nd Gen (2004-2009) RSTD mufflers will fit the 2nd Gen Ventures ??

I have a set of flow through mufflers with a great sound that fit my 2005 RSTD ... I'm just wondering if they will fit the Venture also. I know the part numbers are different between the RSTD and the Venture ... but that doesn't necessarily mean they won't fit.

Thank you !!

I have a question: Does anyone know if the stock 2nd Gen (2004-2009) RSTD mufflers will fit the 2nd Gen Ventures ??

I have a set of flow through mufflers with a great sound that fit my 2005 RSTD ... I'm just wondering if they will fit the Venture also. I know the part numbers are different between the RSTD and the Venture ... but that doesn't necessarily mean they won't fit.

Thank you !!

Yes they will fit, only difference between Tour Deluxe (2005 to 2010) and Venture (1999 to 2013) is the extra tips they put on the Tour DeLuxe mufflers.

From what I found most all the bits between the 99-2013 Venture and TD parts swap over. The ignition wiring is a bit different, but engine, mufflers all cross. Seats tanks ahndle bars are different.