IGNORED

Jumped from a 96RS to 06RSV

scubarider

Just wanted to jump in and say hi from Cleveland, GA. Just bought a Black Cherry 06' Venture. Will be selling my custom 96' Royal Star. I live close to Steve {from the famous Wagner Custom Grills}. He told me I could not buy any bike that did not already come with one of his grills. He said if they did not already have one then they didn't REALLY take care of their ride to begin with :173:

Anyway, I look forward to riding with some of you soon. Snowed here yesterday and I am suppose to be on SPRING BREAK :think:

Dennis

Thanks Dan.....I am doing my best to take care her. Now trying to custom her out to make her mine mine mine....Did you ever find the owners manual?

Went out for a very cold ride today. Winds at 20+mph. I just figured if I could go at least 20 then there would be no wind at all....... right? :happy34:

Take care,

Dennis

Denis I'll take a look at my documents. I'm positive sure I do have somhevere in my basement, but I have to dig deep to find'em.

Is It somevere on this site pdf version?

Yep! click here...

The 2nd Gen tech section has a wealth of good info!

Hey Dennis, I live in Cleveland, too! Lookin' to get another bike soon and trying to decide between a nice 1st generation Venture, a Royal Star Touring or an early RSV. I'm specifically looking for a comfortable two up ride.

I'd like to talk to you sometime about the 96RS and you new RSV. If you want to, PM me your number and a good time to call.

Enjoy your new ride!

James

I have an 83 Venture, but my second bike is a V Star 1300 Tour, I am in the process of installing a batwing fairing, replacing the stock windshield. Its a great bike there are a few here that have one and we love it........check it out you wont be dissapointed.

Hey Dennis, I live in Cleveland, too! Lookin' to get another bike soon and trying to decide between a nice 1st generation Venture, a Royal Star Touring or an early RSV. I'm specifically looking for a comfortable two up ride.

I'd like to talk to you sometime about the 96RS and you new RSV. If you want to, PM me your number and a good time to call.

Enjoy your new ride!

James

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also a new member from Orlando, Fl. This may seem like a dumb question, but not being very computer literate I need to know how to start a new thread? Also, how will I know when someone replies to my thread?

Thanks for your help on this.

God Bless![if you not living on the edge, you're taking up to much space.]

I'm also a new member from Orlando, Fl. This may seem like a dumb question, but not being very computer literate I need to know how to start a new thread? Also, how will I know when someone replies to my thread?

Thanks for your help on this.

God Bless!

click on Forum on the tool bar..next to User cp...pick the forum you want, click it, then scroll down and at the lower left you'll see New Thread.

Ian

PM me your number and a good time to call.

Enjoy your new ride!

James

Reminds me of a good tune:whistling: 'for a good time call 867-5309':thumbsup2:

Big Mike.....who can never reach Jenny at 867-5309.....Who's Lola who drinks cherry cola?!:scared:

Welcome to the group, and congrats on the new ride.

Living in Cleveland, you might as well come up to Vogel State Park for the Tail of the Dragon IV, get to meet a lot of VR members and show off your ride. You will find more info here.

Tail of the Dragon IV @ Vogel - VentureRider.Org

Pictures will be coming....I can't take a picture of her NAKED:innocent:, I gotta put on some mods FIRST!

Dennis

Ok, bit the bullet and put the 96' up on the classifieds here, Craigslist and CycleTrader :95:

Am asking just $5,900, check it out if you are interested in seeing a BEAUTIFUL paint job and overall bike.

Took the 06' Venture out for the weekend, really enjoyed the cruise control and tunes! :680:

Dennis