IGNORED

here we go again..where is spring

Cinderella

flb_78 was saying tx -amarillo was gonna get a blizzard last night in chat.........

well little did i know its coming here......

winter storm warnings out for us possible upwards of 8 inches of snow........YUCK

and wind.....sposed to switch over late tonight and snow all day tomorrow...

I thought we were done for the year.........and we took the snow blade off the tractor.....:crying:

enough is enough already.....

I hate winter.....there goes my magnolia tree that just opened up

we go from no coats or jackets one day back to winter coats and hats and gloves the next.....missouri is weird.....guess its better than the old ohio winters tho.

I shaved off my winter beard too, now more cold and more snow on the way . I knew better ... Well at least I look better:Avatars_Gee_George: - Peg said I look better without the beard :backinmyday:

Buddy

Peg's eyes giving her trouble??? :think: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Although our temps are still 2-3 degrees (celcius) below normal, I doubt we'll see snow around here again until next winter although once away from the "lower mainland" area, there's still a lot of snow in the mountain passes. Sunday is forecast for sun and highs of 10 celcius.... guess what I'll be doing??? (hint... starts with "R", ends in "E" and has an "I" and a "D" in the middle)

:thumbsup2: