IGNORED

Just curious...

a1bummer

I got new insurance on my bike today. There was a 10% discount if you were a member of group or club. There were about 20-30 to choose from but no VentureRiders.org. Not even an option to write in on that wasn't in the list. Now I'm curious what makes one group better than another? Venturers.org, (for example), was in the list. They have about 5701 registered users. We have 6840 members here. Is it because we don't collect dues or have to pay fees to be members or something like that?

Thanks, Bill

I got my insurance through Dairyland Cycle Insurance. I just copied the information from the first page of my policy for you. That was easier than me trying to figure out what info might be useful.

I wasn't expecting anything to be done about it really. I was just curious how some groups get on the list and others not. I didn't know if it might be something that needs to be done on our end or if our group didn't meet the necessary criteria. But if someone is willing to go the extra mile for me, far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Thanks again, Bill