IGNORED

Saw A New Venture Sold Today!

Yama Mama

Ron and I went to a Yamaha Open House today, in Fairfield, Ohio.

It was a good crowd. They had one 2009 Royal Star Venture in the show room. We saw a couple looking at it and went over to see what was taking place. We told them we have one, and how we really love it.

Of course, a Harley guy comes buy and points out about the Ultra has a CD player on it.

The couple still bought the new RSV. They seemed happy. They paid $18, 500, but they were happy.

Yama Mama

$18,500 thats what I paid for my 2008 HD ultra. I live in Ohio, if you shop around and do so dealing you can find a new RSV for $15,000 + or - a few bucks.

I've seen new 08 Ventures for that price. Since they are the same bike except the color, I'd buy an 08. A local Yamaha shop here has one in the $14,000 range.

Glad to see someone still can buy bikes.

It was a good crowd. They had one 2009 Royal Star Venture in the show room. We saw a couple looking at it and went over to see what was taking place. We told them we have one, and how we really love it.

Of course, a Harley guy comes buy and points out about the Ultra has a CD player on it.

The couple still bought the new RSV. They seemed happy. They paid $18, 500, but they were happy.

Yama Mama

The new 2009 RSV comes with the multi disc cd player also.

Fellas I never said it was a good deal, I said we saw someone buy the Venture. It was a gold and black one.

We even sat on it, to get the feeling of the pillow top seats.

But we rode away with a smile on our faces, on our 99 which we still love.

Cause it did not cost us $18,500.

Yama Mama

Edited by Yama Mama

Yama Mama

I tried to buy one off of them last year and they wouldn't budge off of the 18,000 dollar sticker price. I told the salesman that i could buy one at Competition accessories for 15,300.00 but i would like to buy one there because it is closer to my house and he said "15,300.00 is a good deal, go to Competition Accessories".................so i did and i couldn't be happier that he suggested that because they have treated me like gold there before and after the purchase. :thumbsup: