IGNORED

no sound from radio

I don`t mean t steal this thread, but had a simular problem yesterday, we are in the drive way, just about to head out and we get a real loud nasty screech through the headsets, then it stoped...but now I have no sound through the right speakers at all, headsets or speakers, also, I noticed when riding, if I hit a small bump, I will get the screech again, but only for a second or two.. Loose connection???? thanks for the help and again, didn`t mean to steel the thread, but we both may get an answer that will solve our problems..

K

Open up the front fairing and check all the connectors behind it. Take them apart and make sure they are clean and put some Dilectric grease in the plugs and put them back together making sure you push hard. This would be the 1st place I would start and then start the troubleshooting process, let us know how you do.

Guest BigJohnD

I know...I am a dummy...and this may have nothing to do with anything...but

I had a problem that I could transmit...but I could not hear people back on comm. And I kept getting the squelch as if something was wrong.

Then I figured out that the volume for the radio and the cb can be set independently...one could be high...the other so low you cannot hear anything.

I would start with the easy stuff first...check the manual and go through the radio, cb settings and see if maybe...just maybe you have them set up differently.

I know...I am a dummy, but I found my problem without tearing the fairing off first.

Just sayin....