Name of Restaurant The Pike Pub

Street Address 1415 1st Ave

City Seattle

State or Province WA

Website (Optional) www.pikebrewing.com

Quality of Food Fantastic

Quality of Service Fantastic

Biker Friendly? (Parking, Trusted Location, Etc.) No

Kind of Food? (Mexican, Chinese, etc.) Pacific Northwest flair - salmon to steak to burgers

Alcohol Served? Yes

Additional Comments This place can be a bit tough to get to. It's located at the Pike Street Market Place in downtown Seattle. Parking, at best, is extreamly difficult but once you find a place and make it back to the pub. Well...the hunt was worth it. Pike Street Brewery is a micro-brewery and they produce some fine beer. Start with their sampler pack...6 - 3oz samples of their best beers. This is an awesome place to go before a Mariner's game or a Seahawks game.

• 2 weeks later...

Name of Restaurant Gustavs

Street Address The corner of 617 Hwy 2 and Front St,

City Leavenworth

State or Province WA

Website (Optional) www.gustavsleavenworth.com

Quality of Food Great

Quality of Service Great

Biker Friendly? (Parking, Trusted Location, Etc.) No

Kind of Food? (Mexican, Chinese, etc.) Family mix, burgers, etc

Alcohol Served? Yes

Additional Comments Parking is always at a premium in Leavenworth. Do NOT attempt to park behind Gustavs because that parking lot belongs to a Hotel, and they WILL tow! If it's not real hot take the balcony because you will have great views of the mountains and all the traffic coming into and out of Leavenworth.

The food was great. I had the Pepperjack burger and it was really good, but they really skimped on the fries. The fries by the way got the best reviews from others who ate there. The fish was acceptable but the tartar sauce seemed a bit "sour".

The beer served by this establishment was served very cold and hit the spot because of the warm weather, it was 90 degrees + outside. Prices were actually pretty good. Lunch for 7 plus 2 rounds of drinks was $120.00. I would highly recommend this place if your ever in Leavenworth Washington.

:rudolf:

• 1 year later...

Name of Restaurant Cascade Cafe Of Sedro

Street Address 208 Ferry St

City Sedro Woolley

State or Province WA

Website (Optional) -

Quality of Service Great

Biker Friendly? (Parking, Trusted Location, Etc.) Yes

Kind of Food? (Mexican, Chinese, etc.) American

Alcohol Served? -

Additional Comments Great new place in Sedro Woolley with good food and an easy access location. I had the Bacon Burger with fries. They load up the fries! The burger was pretty good. My wife had the Chef salad and it was piled high, she wasn't able to finish. My friend (who showed us this place) had fish and chips. According to him these were the best fish and chips he has had in years.

I do not know if they serve alcohol, but the milk shakes were awesome!!

• 1 year later...

Name of Restaurant SEA J's Cafe

Street Address 2501 Washington Street

City Port Townsend

State or Province WA

Website (Optional) -

Quality of Service Average

Biker Friendly? (Parking, Trusted Location, Etc.) Yes

Kind of Food? (Mexican, Chinese, etc.) Seafood

Alcohol Served? No

Additional Comments Best Fish n Chips in PNW, either N.Pacific Cod, or Halibut. 2pc fish (cod) with fries, lemon, tartar, garlic toast, and coleslaw - $7.45. Also have 3 and 4 pc quantity for extra $. Very large excellent milkshakes $4. Scruffy looking place, some outdoor tables, industrial surroundings but view of inner harbor fleet and mountains. I really like the fish here, simply because it is fresh, flavorful, and properly prepared. Could care less about the service because the food is so good, and one leaves here well fed!

Open everyday, all day........ call them (360) 385-6312 and the cook will answer.

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

Edited by Peder_y2k
spell