IGNORED

Stock exhaust

Does anyone have a set of stock exhaust for a '08 RSV they want out of their shop. I am looking for a set cheap or cheaper. If you just want them gone before you throw them out I'll pay the shipping to get them out here so I can drill and try them. Let me know what you have. I want to do the exhaust mod on them and try it. Thanks

Edited by OutlawRider

Guest Saddletramp

There were quite a few offer stock exhaust on another exhaust thread here. Might have been in the RSTD section or it was the thread on slip-on exhaust.

I have a set off my 05 that you can have for shipping costs.

Please note that I cut the cones off the forward end so could I could attach the cones to the HD mufflers I installed on my bike.

These stock mufflers are like new, but now have 3 teeny-tiny holes where the 3 weld areas are that held the cones on.

You could have someone put a tiny spot of weld in the holes (like they originally were)

and if you have an old set off mufflers with cones on them you can take those cones off and pop rivet them on these like I did on the HD mufflers..If you pop rivet along side the 3 weld spots you dont even see the pop rivets..

Those that have done the pop rivet mod on HD mufflers, know what I am talking about.