IGNORED

RSV vs Mother-in-law

Jethroish

Mother-in-law was in the garage today and stepped wrong and fell. When she went down, she hit her left eyebrow on the highway peg of the RSV. No broken bones, just a major shiner and 50 stitches.

RSV-1, Mother-in-law-0

She is already laughing about it, so all is well.

Mother-in-law was in the garage today and stepped wrong and fell. When she went down, she hit her left eyebrow on the highway peg of the RSV. No broken bones, just a major shiner and 50 stitches.

RSV-1, Mother-in-law-0

She is already laughing about it, so all is well.

Can I borrow your garage? my Mother in laws visiting soon. :bang head::duck::rotfl:

I'm so tired of this crap! It's time for a call of peace! When will the mother in laws realize that it's wrong to attack our bikes? I'll be the first person to say it, there is no place in this world for mother in law on venture violence:rotfl:. There it's been said, someone had to say it and we all know it. Anyway I sure hope she heals well and fast you can replace the bike but a great Mom in law is almost impossible to find. Danimal

I'm so tired of this crap! It's time for a call of peace! When will the mother in laws realize that it's wrong to attack our bikes? I'll be the first person to say it, there is no place in this world for mother in law on venture violence:rotfl:. There it's been said, someone had to say it and we all know it. Anyway I sure hope she heals well and fast you can replace the bike but a great Mom in law is almost impossible to find. Danimal

OK, I about lost it reading the subliminal messages in this message. Thought I was good but I bow down to the Master. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Well I would have to say that she Definitely has bragging rights.

"yup, I fell on a RSV and got 50 stitches but the bike is OK." ( we will just omit the other small details.)

Have responses ready for the invariable question..."will you ride again?":smile5:

ya but one of those Yuppie, spandex wearin, ridin in the mid. of the road, bicycle riders is worth 15 points, 20 if they have the funky little helmet on....:smile5:

WHAT???? You hit a little old woman with your bike ??? Didn't you see her ?? I think little old women score only 2 points if you hit them..Now ,hitting a jogger is 5 points..:whistling:

Sorry to hear of your mother in laws fall and having to get stiches and hope she is ok.

I am happy though that the bike didnt fall on top of her......:thumbsup2:

What cut her to where she had to get all those stictches... the foot peg??? :confused24: