IGNORED

when we were kids

bj66

I live in small town America. We used to ride our motorcycles into little league games. You had to be carefull. The other kids would turn up your idle screw so when you started your bike, it would be screaming. We did that to a fried of mine, he gave it a kickstart and it was in gear. The bike shot out from underneath him, and tried to climb the backstop. When it flipped over onto the ground the rear tire was spittin gravel all over everybody. Talk about funny, lucky nobody got hurt. The funny thing is 35 years ago you could do something like that and it was ok. That was neat, 3 or 4 of us had 90 cc kawasaki dirt bikes. Those were the days!!!

I live in small town America. We used to ride our motorcycles into little league games. You had to be carefull. The other kids would turn up your idle screw so when you started your bike, it would be screaming. We did that to a fried of mine, he gave it a kickstart and it was in gear. The bike shot out from underneath him, and tried to climb the backstop. When it flipped over onto the ground the rear tire was spittin gravel all over everybody. Talk about funny, lucky nobody got hurt. The funny thing is 35 years ago you could do something like that and it was ok. That was neat, 3 or 4 of us had 90 cc kawasaki dirt bikes. Those were the days!!!

When I was in high school, I saved up and got a Husqvarna dirt bike. I took it to the local Dairy Freeze where all the girls could see my new prize. Everyone was very impressed with my new steed.

I decided to pop a wheelie to impress the girls. I popped a wheelie alright; I slid off the seat and was chasing the bike still holding on to the throttle. I couldn't keep up with the bike and finally had to let go and watch it crash on to the parking lot. Yea, I was pretty embarrised.

another to go along with this... we used to go down to the local bar,cafe,town hall,meeting place, all wrapped up into one. We'd get a pop and play pinball. You better not have left your key in the bike, or you'd be walkin around town lookin for it. Somebody would take it and hide it. Usually it would only take 20 or 30 minutes to find it. Good thing it was a small town.

• 3 weeks later...
When I was in high school, I saved up and got a Husqvarna dirt bike. I took it to the local Dairy Freeze where all the girls could see my new prize. Everyone was very impressed with my new steed.

I decided to pop a wheelie to impress the girls. I popped a wheelie alright; I slid off the seat and was chasing the bike still holding on to the throttle. I couldn't keep up with the bike and finally had to let go and watch it crash on to the parking lot. Yea, I was pretty embarrised.

This reminded me of when I was about 14 on my 125 Ducati Bronco. I was showing off in front of my neighbors house to a girl that lived there and a visiting friend. I decided to pop a wheelie and on that heavy bike, you had to rev it up a bit. Just as I let off the clutch and it started going up, my left hand came off the grip. It started leaning left and I could not get it back down quick enough. I was only a few feet from the edge of thier yard and when I came down I PLOWED into their mother's flower bed. As the dust and flower petals were setteling down, her mother came running out and all she seemed to be concerned about was whether I was hurt or not.

RandyA

When I was a kid, I raced a Harley rider against my '87 down in Los Osos and Nina was on the back with me....

(heck, I'm still a kid)

Well then,,,,,You must be the oldest kid I know!!!!

I kinda remember something about that very incident being discussed last August in WV IV with you beating a Harley, missing a shift,.... with Nina on the back,....... :stickpoke::cool10:

Brian