IGNORED

I Don't Like My New Scoot !!

SilvrT

How is that I keep getting told I am going slower than the speedo says? I am still getting a radar detector for it just to be safe.

What PO's me is that I KNOW the radar cops hang out at this spot but I was so enjoying the ride, the tunes, and the sound of my RK's that I wasn't paying attention ...until it was too late. They got me doing 140 in a 100 zone (kilometers that is) and I was starting to slow down LOL.

Glad you put in the Kil I was starting to think you were doing 140 mph and the limit was 100? I was woundering were that was I was going to have to make a road trip!!!!

I completely understand on getting into a zone its easy to do!! You could try to plead insanity?? Just a thought. Good luck

Glad you put in the Kil I was starting to think you were doing 140 mph and the limit was 100? I was woundering were that was I was going to have to make a road trip!!!!

I completely understand on getting into a zone its easy to do!! You could try to plead insanity?? Just a thought. Good luck

hmmmmmm do these 2nd gens actually do 140 Miles per hour?? ... I'll have to check that out!

:sign20:

It caused me to get a speeding ticket yesterday...first one in about 25 years! $196 ... OUCH!!!

:crying: :crying:

Glad the cop gave me a break otherwise it could have been almost $400 !

In your case, I would definatley try the insanity defense...lol:rotf::rotf::fnd_(16):

What PO's me is that I KNOW the radar cops hang out at this spot but I was so enjoying the ride, the tunes, and the sound of my RK's that I wasn't paying attention ...until it was too late. They got me doing 140 in a 100 zone (kilometers that is) and I was starting to slow down LOL.

Good thing you weren't in Ontario Rick, just 10 more klicks and your bike would have been impounded for 7 days and you would have been charged with street racing, which carries a hefty fine. :crying:

Ian

Sorry to hear about your speeding ticket. I take it easy these days...cops are very thirsty to give speeding tickets especially in this worldwide economy situation. :motorcyclehelmet:

If you use the Insanity defense...they might take away your bike. :mytruck: :crying:

Ride safe and we all learn from our mistakes. Regards.

hmmmmmm do these 2nd gens actually do 140 Miles per hour?? ... I'll have to check that out!

:sign20:

Just jump on the 1st gen and see what it's like, first! Then, when you manage to get close to it on a 2nd gen, you won't be as disappointed in not reaching it! :(

It caused me to get a speeding ticket yesterday...first one in about 25 years! $196 ... OUCH!!!

:crying: :crying:

Glad the cop gave me a break otherwise it could have been almost $400 !

So.... whats 211 KLM a hour. thats what I was doing on my goldwind up near Montreal a few years ago

Gee, my cop was nicer than yours... I was doing 128kph in that 80kph construction zone between Gaglardi and Kensington, totally let me go with just a warning...

:Venture:

Yeah, They looked at that 2nd Gen and Said Radar must be messed up that Hardley couldn't have been going that fast!!!

Gee, my cop was nicer than yours... I was doing 128kph in that 80kph construction zone between Gaglardi and Kensington, totally let me go with just a warning...

:Venture:

heh... you were probably just cruisin along with the rest of the traffic there LOL

Mine was on hwy 99 at River Road heading into Van...you know that bit of a pull-off to the left just under and past the overpass.... I see them there all the time... like I said, "wasn't paying attention" LOL

oh well, it's that old story.... "sooner or later yer gonna get caught".