IGNORED

Can you tell what Bob is thinking?

Joopster55

From Top Left to Right...

Photo 1...Only 2 more years to retirement...

Photo 2...(Facial response to the news the minimum retirement age for the U.S.has been increased by 10 years due to the poor U.S. economy)

Photo 3...I have to behave myself now because the ball and chain (Becky) is sitting next to me.

Photo 4...Bob's thinking...yep...take my picture next to Carl...I'm prettier than Carl.

Photo 5...(facial response to the news Carl was voted prettier than Bob...Bob is shocked!)

Photo 6...Ahh...at last at last...the ball and chain finally moved to another table (Becky)...now I can relax and go wild again!

Sorry Robert...I couldn't resist the invite to add words and thoughts to your pictures. You know I love ya man!!!

PS. It's your own fault for letting your face get captured on film so much. LOL!

Edited by JGorom

No, you only THINK you know me, Peggy!!

I'm just seting back soaking in al the comments so far. I personally think they are funny! Also, as I previously stated, I am highly honored and flattered by the Joopster for this thread! I also know I'm not the only one he photographs so I'm wondering who's next...

No, you only THINK you know me, Peggy!!

I'm just seting back soaking in al the comments so far. I personally think they are funny! Also, as I previously stated, I am highly honored and flattered by the Joopster for this thread! I also know I'm not the only one he photographs so I'm wondering who's next...

There is a certain fellow from Brantford area that's on my mind, a meat processer I think, or a fellow from Kitchener....lost his wife's license plate....or a lady from Ohio...

We'll see what comes to mind..oh, and there's a lady who's mate goes by mother??????????

There is a certain fellow from Brantford area that's on my mind, a meat processer I think, or a fellow from Kitchener....lost his wife's license plate....or a lady from Ohio...

We'll see what comes to mind..oh, and there's a lady who's mate goes by mother??????????

leave mothers BETTER half out of this one.:doh: