IGNORED

Highway Pegs

Reed

Hi

I just bought a 08 Venture!!! Have never road one so I don't know what to expect? I am moving up from a 1982 900 custom Honda. I just might enjoy my new ride.

I am looking for some info on what kind of highway pegs work well? I don't know what size the crash bar is & if I need a offset to reach them. I only have a 30" inseam.

I don't have the bike home yet so I can't tell. Thanks Reed.:stirthepot:

I have a 30" inseam and I went with the Kuryaken (spelling?) straight pegs which work really well for me. I checked on the offset ones but was afraid they would be hard for me to reach. With the straight ones, I place my heels on the boards and toes on the pegs. Very comfortable. My bars were 1" but I ride a 2000 RSV. I'm not sure about your year model. Others on here will soon respond tho, they always reply with helpful info. Enjoy your scoot, be safe.

Ken

Missouri

There are quite a few threads on here about highway pegs. If you do a search, I'm sure you'll pull some up. On mine, I simply had some clamp-on ones from either Dennis Kirk or JC Whitney, but I don't recall the tube diameter. I'm sure someone will chime in on that.

My dad owned a 1980 CB900 Custom... it was good bike. :thumbsup2: