IGNORED

lift adapter

Guest Angus

I bought the Carbon One lift adapter without legs how much trouble would it be to add legs I e-mailed Carbon One and asked about buying a set of legs but he never replyed

Edited by Angus

Hi Dave

Sorry about missing this post earlier. Just plain didn't see it till I got your e-mail.

As for adding legs to a non-legged model it can be easily done. I would have to remove the paint from at least the ends to be able to weld on the receivers. Then refinish the assembly. A cheaper and I think easier solution (due to shipping costs) would be to just buy a freestanding model and either use the standard model for those times you don't plan on using the legs or offer it here in the classified section.

I'll pursue this further with you thru e-mails.

Larry

PS: After thinking on this I'd probably just exchange it rather than redo it for the difference in costs.

Edited by Carbon_One

I bought the Carbon One lift adapter without legs how much trouble would it be to add legs I e-mailed Carbon One and asked about buying a set of legs but he never replyed

Angus I just rechecked my e-mails from the last 3 days. Nothing there regarding this topic. Try again? @ lskeels@wowway.com

Larry

Dave I had a senior moment here getting you mixed up with Angus. :confused24:

When I bought the lift off a guy on the RSTD board all I was told was it was new still in the box. He seen where I was asking about adding legs and contacted me telling me it had legs. So 70.00 to my door was a good price.:guitarist 2: