IGNORED

Olympic Peninsula Rides & Pit Stop

OldBull

There are some fantastic rides on the Peninsula. Port Angeles is the pivot point for most of the rides here. Perfect riding weather from mid May to October 1st - low 60's to low 80's daytime - low 50's to hi 60's nighttime - far enough North daylight hours from 430 am to 1030 pm june - july.

Port Angeles is jump off point for ferry to Vancouver Island and Victoria BC, Great rides on Vancouver Island, plenty of Cutters needed summer inland though, damn skeeters.

My house is outside of Port Angeles on side of a mountain over looking Strait of Juan de Fuca and Vancouver Island across the water, plenty of room with acerage for tent campers, can board in house as well, couple of extra bedrooms and loads of floor space.

Large Hot tub to soothe those iron butts and decent shop to tinker on scoots or if needed major work.

Wife and I love company and lots of friends wander in and out during summer "doing the Peninsula" all are welcome.

Please this is not an insincere invite, feel free to give us a call and come see some great riding country with what we hope you'll feel some decent hospitality from us. You'll meet a lot of folks here from all over this area, just might make some lifelong friends, great bunch of folks show up around here all summer.

BBQ'n most every night NW style with fresh Dungies, salmon, ling cod and halibut.

Open invite all summer - come one come all.

Bull & Suzanne

Wow,

If I were a few thousand miles closer you would be in trouble.

JK, Thanks for the invite we may take you up on that one some day

I would like to see that part of the country.

I hope to get my trailer built this winter to be able to do a trip like that one day.

Gary

I'm not too far from you, but, how would anyone contact you? Not enough info, i.e., phone, email, etc. You may want to update your info. I guess there's always PM.

I'll see if my better half would be interested in something like this when the time comes. Thanks.