IGNORED

Another Sale !

Squidley

Here we go....

Time again to put the 1st gen driving light brackets on sale...just in time for Christmas :banana:

So here it is $25 shipping included anywhere in the USA, $27.50 in Canada (Sorry Guys) until December 24th at Midnight. I have probably about 10 sets left to sell and then they are all gone. I will keep 4 sets to donate to future international rallys.

So dont delay and get them while I still have them, cause once they are gone....there gone!

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1371

I doubt that !

If a Man uses such suspicious Terms as "pleasant disposition", there's all set and done. NO REGRETS !!

I can smell some Sort of Revenge, though ....:rotf:

Yah know, one of the advantages of guarding the gates of hell is that I can always get the Wiehnachtenmann to return to your house with a huge load of coal...

:stirthepot: :duck:

Yah know, one of the advantages of guarding the gates of hell is that I can always get the Wiehnachtenmann to return to your house with a huge load of coal...

Now, that's making me nervous ...

On a second Thought, this might not be a Problem, he can't get in here anyway. Our Chimney is 120mm in Diameter and made out of Plastic, neither he or the Load of Coal will fit through the Hole ...

On the third Thought, why in the World would Santa Claus take Orders from a Creature from Hell ??

I think i will refrain from any Fear and just carry on ... :whistling: :whistling: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

I LOVE coal, it's what keeps my turbine running and me in a paycheck...please make sure it's a big load

:rasberry:

I'll take a set. Paypal on the way

Wilkie:mytruck1:

Got your payment and they will be sent by the weekend

I LOVE coal, it's what keeps my turbine running and me in a paycheck...please make sure it's a big load

:rasberry:

Well, likeminded as i am, also don't have anything against a big Paycheck.

This could be a very interesting Thing, three Heads ... three Paychecks for each us !!!

I don't care if the Cheques are originally from Hell, i will turn them into something good anyway. I would donate at least one of them. Just make sure they are covered !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...