IGNORED

Who wants a pair of brake rotors for the cost of shipping?

I want to get rid of these brake rotors. They were for the front of my 83 Venture. One is pretty good, the other is not so good but usable till you find something better. Just cover the shipping.

First come first serve guys. I am in zip code 46319. Box is 12 x 12 x 5. about 3 pounds. Or just call it $10.00 and I will have them off to you. Email me at 73rallye@gmail.com

Paul G do you live in Griffith In. ?? i I used to live on Wheeler st east side of town .Worked in the steel mill for 35 years as electrician . retired and moved to Florida.

Yep. Live in Griffith on cline Ave. Almost in to Schererville. I have almost 31 years at the old Inland Steel plant. All the steel plants around here are now Arcelor Mittal. Everything except the US Steel plant. Which plant did you work in?

I am an Electrician also. Retiring in three weeks and Moving to Arizona. :clap2: Trying to clear out some things I do not want to take with.

Hows the weather in Florida? :thumbsup2: It is cold here in northwest Indiana right now and getting colder. :snow2: :rain2: :cold: The weather is the sole reason I am leaving Indiana.

:Venture: All year long!

Paul

I worked at LTV aka youngstown ,J& L for 35 years .Florida is great this time of the year gets to around 70 in the afternoon, no rain, drops down to 40 at night ,not to bad, I ride all year long no parked motorcycle syndrome :) . LTV went bankrupt as u know so I lost my health insurance, PBGC took over pension Still cant complain . Did Inland go Bankrupt??

Inland was bought by an Indian, Lakshmi Mittal, while they were still solvent . Actually he saved us from bankrupcy. We were called Ispat Steel for a couple of years, then Mittal bought up the ISG's plants and the name became Mittal Steel. Then he bought Arcelor Steel and the name became Arcelor Mittal, as it is now. He is the largest steel producer in the world now.

You might know ISG bought up bankrupt Steel Mills including the LTV plants. That was a raw deal you guys got loosing your insurance and part of your pensions.

The steel plants here are in real trouble right now. They are talking about laying off 2400 from the burns harbor (Old Bethlehem Steel) plant. Overtime has been cut off completely. Most of the blast furnaces have been banked. It is getting bad.