IGNORED

Cold!!

Venturous Randy

As I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning, the news was talking about the priorities of the incoming admimistration. One at the top of the list was climate change. That made me feel better as it is 18 degrees outside and it is still over a month until winter gets here.

I have to say that I can not see how you folks from up north deal with winter, especially our friends north of the border. This would be even more difficult for me due to my love of motorcycles. But, I guess for many of you, it's snowmobile time.

Try to stay warm.

RandyA

As I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning, the news was talking about the priorities of the incoming admimistration. One at the top of the list was climate change. That made me feel better as it is 18 degrees outside and it is still over a month until winter gets here.

I have to say that I can not see how you folks from up north deal with winter, especially our friends north of the border. This would be even more difficult for me due to my love of motorcycles. But, I guess for many of you, it's snowmobile time.

Try to stay warm.

RandyA

Yep,it's snowmobile time...hard water fishing time....and then hot tub time to warm up...:big-grin-emoticon:

We suffer thru it so our southern friends don't have to....:D:D:D

You do get used to it after awhile and adapt...

cold what are you talking about up here in medicine Hat Alberta canada it was in the 70 yesterday great riding weather but windy . guess i will have to go south to snow moble this year.:snow:

Up here in Regina Saskatchewan Canada it was about 50 today and sunny a real nice day. Sorry to hear that you southern guys are feeling our pain! :stirthepot::stirthepot:

Actally i really enjoy winter, once it gets here, I just hate this one day warm, one day cold stuff and the cloud cover sux. Once it gets cold we get all sunny and clear and I love it.

Brian

Well it's about 40 here but they have to give the wind chill which is 31. This is really unusual for us. They said it's like Jan weather for us. I beleive it. Now for the important question, who order this nasty weather? Wasn't me I like our see-saw weather. Warm one weekend cool next maybe even cold, but it warms back up. I miss that.

Margaret

It was 23 degrees this morning when I left for work. I used to ride a Honda VTX

and I would freeze at this temp.. The RSV with the fairings and such I was

pretty comfortable. Ride home will be better (The ride home from work is

always better) Why is that? LOL

Try to stay warm.

RandyA

17 when I pulled the bike out of the garage this morning.As for the radio,I think i outran it cause I didn't get to hear it.Maybe it could have been the 1/4 mile ride to work that did it.:fiddle:

Yep,it's snowmobile time...hard water fishing time....and then hot tub time to warm up...:big-grin-emoticon:

We suffer thru it so our southern friends don't have to....:D:D:D

You do get used to it after awhile and adapt...

It's snowboarding season! Well, soon....

However, I rode the bike tonight in low 30's and am hoping/planning to ride tomorrow...but that may change in the morning when it's 20's and I start thinking about my RAM's seat heater....