IGNORED

Formula1 - 30 Minutes to the Start of the last Race this Season

Squeeze

Great race...but did McClaren go down and give $ to the Toyota team to pull over on the last lap so Hamilton would get the championship?

Brazil is one of my favorite races because the drivers really have to drive to get around that place. I know it was wet today, but even dry there's more slipping and sliding there than pretty much anywhere else they run. What a great place to have the last race of the year.

Now if NASCAR would run another 5 or 6 road course races a year I'd be a happy camper. Not enough cars in GT1 to be interesting, and to make it worse, Corvette is going to GT2 next year.

Well, i can assure, i somewhat close to Guys who work for Toyota F1 and there was nothing handed over, bribed or faked. Both Glock and Trulli stayed on dry Tires, they took the Gamble and lost it, just because of the one last Lap.

I'd say the right one won the Championship in the End, because there was a Lot of Trouble around Mercedes involverd this Year and several Fines have had a sour Taste to me, as well as the Behaviour of the young Champion.

Massa did fine, with the Help of Raikonen in the previous Race he held his Chances up to the Flag an did everything he could, he won the Race, absolutely undisputed in my Opinion. Well, Hamilton was desperately seeking save Harbour to not throw the Crown away, AGAIN. He did it, with a little Luck, but Luck also is Part of what it needs to be Champion.

It was a very emotional Race, just what i love. Why ? That's RACING, that's what i love and that's what i want see. In the End, it doesn't give me a Penny or a Dime who wins the Championship. I'm not personally involved in one of the Contenders, so the best Men may win. As long as there are no Crashes and stupid Fines involved. Ferrari will be back next Year, Renault and BMW and hopefully Toyota also will try to catch up.

Seeing Mercedes winning the Title gives me more Confidence in them of staying within the F1, because with the Downpour of Car Sellings, everything gets on the Line the next Months. Mercedes is closing their Plants for 4.5 Weeks over Christmas instead of usually 12 Days. There is just no Way of anybody asking about the F1 Budget when they bring home the Title, at least this upcoming Season. Ferrari has good Numbers in Sales, BMW, Renault and Toyota are deeply invested in F1. So they will have to adjust their Budgets and get through it, just what everybody needs to do in the World nowadays.