IGNORED

Holly sheep $$it

Redneck

Whats with all the name changes? Is the law closing in on our members or what. Is this a sign of the economic down turn where people are trying hide from bill collectors? If this keeps up I won't know who anybody is. Maybe I need to change my name to keep up with the jones's. Maybe I need to change mine from redneck to that damn redneck.

I'd like to change mine too, but to something a little more fitting.

Sheep dip dosn't realy fit though. LOL :Avatars_Gee_George:

How about? :banana:

Dark Star

Star Boy

Star-a -sarious

Black Star

Star Gate

Star ter

Star-ter-sauce

:banana:

How about lets forget it? :banana:

Steve

It's bad enough when you guys keep changing your avetars, let alone your name! Speaking of that....I noticed a while ago Pegscraper changed his avetar. I like it, but it's kept me guessing for a while what it is. Can someone clear up my foggy head and explain it?

That's an high Voltage Lightning wandering upwards between the Electrodes

It's called a Jacob's Ladder. This one has been slowed down quite a bit. You see the things going in the background of Frankenstein or other mad scientist movies. I have in mind to build one this winter when I can't ride. I'd like to have one of these things operating in the background when I'm working in the shop.

It's called a Jacob's Ladder. This one has been slowed down quite a bit. You see the things going in the background of Frankenstein or other mad scientist movies. I have in mind to build one this winter when I can't ride. I'd like to have one of these things operating in the background when I'm working in the shop.

And it really helps a Lot to get rid of those Carb/Fuel Fumes when tinkering in the Shop ...:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::scared: