IGNORED

Camper for Sale

1 - UP

Due to medical problems I'm selling my camper. It's a '07 "TIME OUT" Camper with a 12x12 screen room. It has an air cond. cooler, extension cords, table , queensize air mattress, fan, rechargable lantern, The trailer has electric brakes (I never used them) and LED tail lights.

I'm asking $3800.00 for it. I really haven't used it that much.

See pics

Ken

Got any pics of the inside set up and how it looks folded up and ready for travel? How much does it weigh, any idea?

Thanks!

No I never took pics of the inside. As for what it weighs, I would guess I'm pulling around or close to 400#'s, that's with the air cond. and TV and extra chairs and the cooler full and a 2 gal gas can. You can go to www.timeouttrailer.com and go to Time Out campers and get more infromation. They use to have a video on how to put the camper up. The trailer is rated at around 2,000#'s I think.

Ken

Ken,

I may be interested, how far are you from Bradenton, Fl? I have a Daughter there.

I'll give you a call in the AM.

I live over by the Space Center near Titusville. I have a doctor's appt in the morning, I'll be home in the afternoon. Thanks for the interest.

Ken

I just can't think of a practical way to get it to Utah. Unfortunately, driving or riding down to Florida isn't possible this time of the year. Anyone have any suggestions on shipping such an item cross country?

Thanks!

Pete.

Trailer relay! It worked for me. Folks around this site live for this type of thing. You just have to have the time to wait till it gets there is all. Also it can be shipped by any car/bike shipper. That item should be under 1000 bucks.

I just can't think of a practical way to get it to Utah. Unfortunately, driving or riding down to Florida isn't possible this time of the year. Anyone have any suggestions on shipping such an item cross country?

Thanks!

Pete.

I told dmoff that if need be, I would bring it up to Indianapolis, IN where I have family. It would give me a chance to see my sons again. So if anybody is interested let me know.

Ken

Think about all of the beautiful sites that you could see here in Utah. Isn't it about time that you finally took that trip you have always wanted. Gas is reasonable now, the tourist season is over, and it's not even that cold yet.

Doesn't someone want to bring that beautiful trailer to Utah - for me? Nothing Ventured, nothing gained. Oh wow, that was clever. Get it Venture, ventured? Never mind! I just want a Time-Out Trailer and another six months of warm ridin' weather. I'm not looking forward to winter.:snow:

Be Safe! Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Ken and I have come to an agreement on the trailer, and there's only one thing left to do.....

Like I said before, I can't get away right now to ride all the way from central Oklahoma to eastern Florida and bring it home. I was hoping for a relay, but that didn't work out.:95:

Ken has kindly volunteered to bring the trailer north partway sometime in November. Unfortunately, I'm on my way to California on the job, and will be out of pocket.

What I'm asking for now, is if we have a member in or near Nashville who would be willing to meet Ken when he comes through, and store the trailer until I can get out there. I certainly hope I can get there by the end of November, so I would only be troubling you for 2-3 weeks.

Ken's schedule is unsure right now, but maybe if we find a volunteer, he can firm up his plans. My time will be flexible after I get back and only dependent upon the weather.:250:

Wat chu tink??

Any Volunteers

Thanks Dale

Get that trailer near Texas and no problems. I will drag from Louisiana area. I can take it up to Oklahoma or store it in San Antonio. Maybe meet in Baton Rouge? San Antonio to Baton is a nice run. Then up to DFW area and into Oklahoma.

JB

Edited by lonestarmedic

Dale may I suggest you open a new post and explain the scenario. I am a little far away to help out, but I saw this a while back and then never noticed it again untill today.

This seems to be buried but if you start a new thread you may get that Ralley going or at least a storage place.

Brad

Due to medical problems I'm selling my camper. It's a '07 "TIME OUT" Camper with a 12x12 screen room. It has an air cond. cooler, extension cords, table , queensize air mattress, fan, rechargable lantern, The trailer has electric brakes (I never used them) and LED tail lights.

I'm asking $3800.00 for it. I really haven't used it that much.

See pics

Ken

Ken have you sold this Yet? i dont know how big of a hurry your in or if your strapped for cash but if you still have this when i get my settlement from my diviorce i will be real interested in talking to you more about this camper. Ron:325: