IGNORED

I KNEW it!

PITBULL

As some of you know...I was passed over for a promotion at one of my companies new locations a few months back...I was pretty angry about it because they hired an outsider with no exp. what so ever and I had been signed off for the promotion for over 2 years and was just biding my time....well little Ms."we thinks shes a better fit" didn't even make it 4 months. SOOOOO FINALLY.....I got the promotion I hade been waiting for all this time. FINALLY. I even talked them into more money than what they had offered originally. 'bout time I was on the right side of the stick!

As some of you know...I was passed over for a promotion at one of my companies new locations a few months back...I was pretty angry about it because they hired an outsider with no exp. what so ever and I had been signed off for the promotion for over 2 years and was just biding my time....well little Ms."we thinks shes a better fit" didn't even make it 4 months. SOOOOO FINALLY.....I got the promotion I hade been waiting for all this time. FINALLY. I even talked them into more money than what they had offered originally. 'bout time I was on the right side of the stick!

CONGRATS,Tate!

why do corporate high-shots ALWAYS think "new blood, is more capable", than "seasoned "hands?

hope you get ALL the benefits, of your past labor, that you should have been getting all along.

just jt:cool10:

Congrats there Pitbull. Glad to hear it happened for you. Been though that game myself. It's a sad world where these companies think the seasoned hand isn't worth the time of day over a fresh out of the wrapper newbie. It took my company 3 years to ask me "Are you STILL interested in that position?" Worked out ok for me. Hope yours takes you where you want to go.

I'll met Mom is excited about it.