IGNORED

ny to grand canyon

capton

Dont know if you r riding your scoot or not but if you are be realllllly careful in those mountains at this time of year.. My daughter and I did a late season trip to the North Rim a few years ago and hit an ice storm coming through the Grand Mesa and had accumulating snow on the roads near the Canyon.. Still wayyy fun camping and touring as long as you dress warm..

Have fun!!!!!

'Puc

There is nothing more awe inspiring than the Grand Canyon. Be sure to see Bryce Canyon and Zion Canyon not as immense but just as beautiful. We planned on going west this year again but life just got in the way. Have a safe trip.:thumbsup2::D

Have a great trip and a wonderful time. Might want to make sure you have the ventureriders list so you can get in touch with folks along the way. Plenty of folks willing to have a cup with you or even a meal.

Oh for some of us who haven't gotten that far I hope you get some nice pics too.

Margaret

Sounds like a wonderful trip...be safe...enjoy the ride...and hope to see you next Spring for a ride with some of other Western New Yorkers.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you made it out and back safely! Sorry about the loss of your camera, though. We must have taken about 500 pictures when we went out there a couple of years ago. Mraf is right about Zion and Bryce, and hope you got to see them as well.

I'm pulling the '85 into the garage to try to get started and restored this winter. Glad you talked me into taking the title just in case!