IGNORED

Wind Deflectors

Paul

Hey guys sorry I havent been here in a while summer has been very busy. Anyway I have started working for a company that does CNC routing and laser etching along with vinyl cutter for vehicle graphics and signs. We stated doing some wind deflectors (since I needed a new pair as one was cracked) and the owner has a Gold Wing. They are 3/16ths acrylic which is nice since they are a little heavier than the stock ones. I included some pics of the orange set I put on mine and also a few different colors red, blue, yellow and also we have black, dark red, light blue along with clear (which you can have back painted to match your bike exactly). They are 6 by 7 and 3/4 which is the size of my originals and bent exactly like the original set. The holes are not drilled so you can drill them to fit your own hardware. They will be $25 a pair plus shipping.

I am putting this in the classifieds as well but I wanted you guys to check them out cause I thought everyone would get a chance to see them here. We can also customize them like I did with mine for an addidtional fee. But check them out and let me know what you think.

Paul

Yeah they look sharp, so much nicer than just the smoke acrylic that most are made from. Thanks for the compliment on my bike you can see more pics of my bike in my photo gallery check them out.

If someone has an old deflector from a second gen that is broke or cracked that they can send me I plan on doing a bunch for different bikes. Or if someone could send me some pics with the dimensions I can definetly make them for the second gen, and whoever sends me one or pics and specs will get their set free of charge (lets not all run to the garage at one time). Or if anyone has a different set for another bike I will make the same offer. The more styles the better. I planned on putting the ones I have up on ebay but I figured I would come here first to see what you guys thought about them.

Paul

Just for info, the deflectors I have are 5 3\4" X 8". Got these from Serria. 1st Gen fit.

Another suggestion would be to include some generic hardware if possible, then those who don't have deflectors and would like them can be helped as well. This maybe a little hard to do though.