IGNORED

Went to the Harley Davidson Museum

Orrin

What can I say. Linda and I road down on Saturday (great day to be out) and had aterrific time at the museum. They have done a fantastic job of restoring the old bikes.

Are the ever cool. If you like motorcycles, and who here doesn't, you owe it to yourself to go. Would make for a great meet and eat. You can trace the eveolution of mc's back to the begining, and work you way up. HD made some very interesting stuff that you would not think would be made by them. I will try to post some pictures.:fingers-crossed-emo

What can I say. Linda and I road down on Saturday (great day to be out) and had aterrific time at the museum. They have done a fantastic job of restoring the old bikes.

Are the ever cool. If you like motorcycles, and who here doesn't, you owe it to yourself to go. Would make for a great meet and eat. You can trace the eveolution of mc's back to the begining, and work you way up. HD made some very interesting stuff that you would not think would be made by them. I will try to post some pictures.:fingers-crossed-emo

MAN! that brought back childhood memories of "ice cream vendors", on one of those "delivery box, three wheelers".

just jt