IGNORED

Arizona Bound and we are off!

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

After a delay due to rain, we are heading west! YEE HAW!:dancefool:

Sleeperhawk got his Zumo installed last night and by the way, Buddy Rich, thanks for getting the cable to us so quickly!

Here are pictures of the bike LOADED to the Pony's rear! I tried putting the kitchen sink on, but there Sleeperhawk drew the line!:rotf:

We will keep you posted!

Ride safe,

Bobbie

P.S. The first of many pictures to come!:happy-emoticon:

Wishing you two a very safe ride and safe return...

Sleeperhawk, your going to need a trailer ..that is all there is to it..

With everything but the kitchen sink packed on it, I hope you get at least 28 miles to the gallon...

dont forget..lots of towns are out of gas, so fill up whenever you see a place that has gas..

I know Freebird will have to enlarge the photo section once you guys get back...:whistling:

Wishing you two a very safe ride and safe return...

Sleeperhawk, your going to need a trailer ..that is all there is to it..

With everything but the kitchen sink packed on it, I hope you get at least 28 miles to the gallon...

dont forget..lots of towns are out of gas, so fill up whenever you see a place that has gas..

I know Freebird will have to enlarge the photo section once you guys get back...:whistling:

Eck you hit the head on the nail with the gas mileage, between 28 and 30 mpg.:crying:

Atlanta is the only place where I had a hard time finding gas and when we did, long wait in line. Oh, I have seen gas as low as 3.39 through Louisiana and Texas, supposedly where they got hit. Go figure. Yeah one other thing about a rack, makes the front end squirley when hitting bumps and MS, LA, and TX has lots of bumps

We spent time down in Montgomery, AL visiting a very dear person to Bobbie who is going in for surgery on Tuesday, then rode over and spent the night in Meridian MS. Met Wildhair for lunch in Shreveport LA. Yeah those two were carryon like long lost boy/girl friend. Boy you Texans sure do hug each other a long time :whistling:.

We are at my daughter's in Joshua Tx, just south of Ft. Worth. We will be leaving for Lowake Tx on Monday to see more of Bobbie's side of the family, more Texans huggin each other :rotf:

Bobbie has not taken to many pics yet, that will come when we for sure start getting into New Mexico on Tuesday.

:7_2_104[1]:

Eck you hit the head on the nail with the gas mileage, between 28 and 30 mpg.:crying:

Atlanta is the only place where I had a hard time finding gas and when we did, long wait in line. Oh, I have seen gas as low as 3.39 through Louisiana and Texas, supposedly where they got hit. Go figure. Yeah one other thing about a rack, makes the front end squirley when hitting bumps and MS, LA, and TX has lots of bumps

We spent time down in Montgomery, AL visiting a very dear person to Bobbie who is going in for surgery on Tuesday, then rode over and spent the night in Meridian MS. Met Wildhair for lunch in Shreveport LA. Yeah those two were carryon like long lost boy/girl friend. Boy you Texans sure do hug each other a long time :whistling:.

We are at my daughter's in Joshua Tx, just south of Ft. Worth. We will be leaving for Lowake Tx on Monday to see more of Bobbie's side of the family, more Texans huggin each other :rotf:

Bobbie has not taken to many pics yet, that will come when we for sure start getting into New Mexico on Tuesday.

:7_2_104[1]:

george, if you are "allergic " to huggin' then by all means, STAY AWAY from "sweetnothin' and squidly"!

i swear, those two can flat out embarrass a man! have fun, and stay safe, brother!

lol

:bighug:

just jt

george, if you are "allergic " to huggin' then by all means, STAY AWAY from "sweetnothin' and squidly"!

i swear, those two can flat out embarrass a man! have fun, and stay safe, brother!

lol

:bighug:

just jt

If I ain't mistakin , Sweetnothin is from Texas or has at least Texas blood in her ......I think.

Or it could be the fixin's of cheesecake all over Sweetnothin that makes her more huggable. :stickinouttounge:

Have a wonderful time there Bobbie and George . .

Beer30

• 4 months later...