IGNORED

New front tire

heatonmt

Well took the bike in today to have a stock size Avon tire put on (150/80-16. Boy thats just like me put on the MT90B16 (equal to 130/90-16) but did not like the fill at 80 mph on interstate. It seem to fill light to me. More then likely it was all in my head.But someone told me along time ago if you don't like something change it so I did. Well I have a MT90B16 in the garage with 250 miles on it. I guess I could always sale to someone cheap. :confused24:

Well took the bike in today to have a stock size Avon tire put on (150/80-16. Boy thats just like me put on the MT90B16 (equal to 130/90-16) but did not like the fill at 80 mph on interstate. It seem to fill light to me. More then likely it was all in my head.But someone told me along time ago if you don't like something change it so I did. Well I have a MT90B16 in the garage with 250 miles on it. I guess I could always sale to someone cheap. :confused24:
michael, you should have stayed with it a little longer. it does give it a lighter feel , this is good. thats the way a bike is supposed to feel. most good handling bikes have a light feel. it took me awhile to get used to the feel. that was the first thing i noticed when i put one on mine. after i rode about a thousand miles there was no turning back for me. hang on to that tire. you may want to give it another try. really an improvement in the twisties. more flickability. bill :2133:

I thought the narrow size was supposed to improve low speed handling.

Never heard anything about it causeing problem, at high speed. ??

Give it time, I don't think its bad, just different.

Have you tried ridein on some Twisty Back roads ??? I bet it will be better in that world. !!

I might be interested. PM me price and maybe we can work something out for Terry to throw it out the window on her way north:rotf:

You shouldn't have any problem selling that tire for about the same price you paid for it. Although I no longer choose to use the MT90, quite a few others do. Just hang it off your trunk rack and drag it to Eureka Springs next week - somebody will want it, and they won't even have to pay shipping! :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

You shouldn't have any problem selling that tire for about the same price you paid for it. Although I no longer choose to use the MT90, quite a few others do. Just hang it off your trunk rack and drag it to Eureka Springs next week - somebody will want it, and they won't even have to pay shipping! :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

Yep going to have Teri bring it up with her on the 11th I will have her put it top of her Honda accord drive with one hand and hold on to it with the other, Then when she gets there she will have something to hit me with for wasting the money on the the stock one and not wearing the MT90 out first. LOL