IGNORED

Poor Cindy

Midnight Rider

We figured since we had a long weekend that we would go camping at a local state park campground. Got there Friday evening after the little one got out of school. Everything was fine for those few shorts hour friday.

Saturday we get up and all is well and later in the evening Cindy tells me I have to cook. No big deal. She goes in the camper and gets the burgers and brings them out for me and slips in some gravel and we end up in the ER. She got 15 stitches in her knee. Looked pretty nasty. Haylie stood right there and watched the doctor do the whole thing. Cindy is feeling pretty sore today. She called it an early night and went to bed.

Its gonna get better around this house sooner or later............hope its alot sooner then later.

Dale

Thinking about getting her a Guardian Bell necklace........wonder if that would work the same? :rotf:

Dale , ya might ought to think more along the lines of an "ankle bracelet," with a venture rider's bell on it.closer to the road!

lol

tell Cindy , we all hurt , right along with her.

i hope your life changes for the better REAL soon.

just jt

Thinking about getting her a Guardian Bell necklace........wonder if that would work the same? :rotf:
I was thinking maybe "crash bars" could help. Just a thought. Glad to see you are going forward as a family. You continue to be in our prayers and thoughts.

Cindy,

You take care of yourself, and no more of this bull anymore, Ya' hear!!!:rotf:

Dale,

Now you are really in trouble!! Now you have to take care of both of them. So hence, the reason for you to be laid off?!:confused24:

You guys take care, and if you need anything....call us!

:bighug::bighug::bighug:one for each of you!

I will start looking for a walker with saddle bags. I better get a first gen so it will be nice and slow.:stirthepot:

Now Redneck, you know that Cindy would be operating the finest (and quickest!) walker around if you got her a 1st gen!!!!! She would be snappin' her way around the house so fast Dale couldn't keep up with her!

Hope you feel better soon Cindy, and Dale, keep up the GOOD fight!

Dan

Sorry to hear about the accident. I will start looking for a walker with saddle bags. I better get a first gen so it will be nice and slow.:stirthepot:

You dont have to look far. I have one she can use But its the 2nd gen version with the wheels. so it may be to much for her:rotf::rotf:we dont want another:sign07:and then she be :buttkick:and then I will be:crying:

John

he just had to go and tell ya all what a dumb thing i did:8:

feeling better today, was getting concerned about infection cause i have been running a low grade fever for 2 days. They put me on a second antibiotic yesterday so now im taking 2 different ones so i would think my whole body would be free of anything by the end of the week..:rotf:

I have never ever had stitches before..i wait til im , well this age :innocent: to do something dumb like this. I couldnt even stand to look at it when i did it it was so gross.....:crying:

it was full of dirt and stones and little wood pieces.

Dale sat there taking pictures of it before they sewed it up..:no-no-no:

but you know what they say.........."you cant keep a good woman down" :whistling::whistling:

but man have i been down lately.......:doh: