IGNORED

1986 VR Left Side Engine Cover

Hi,

Does anybody have for sale a LEFT SIDE ENGINE COVER w/ADJUSTABLE VENT w/the Venture emblem in really good shape to fit a 1986 Venture Royale 1300DS. The color of the engine cover is Urieshi Black/Marshall Gold. Also, the cover has "orangish-pumpkin" color pinstrips that separates the Black and Gold colors. The Marshall Gold is the top color followed by the pinstrips, then the Urieshi Black as the bottom color.

I was hauling my bike on a trailer and the engine cover blew off. I think somebody forgot to fasten the bottom of the cover with the rubber attachment. Anyway, by the time I realized it had come off and back-tracked, the traffic had broken the cover into about 5 or 6 pieces.

I know "beggars can't be choosers"; however, since the right side cover is near pristine, I would like the left side cover to be in good shape as well. If you have one for sale, please let me know your cost plus shipping to Dallas, Texas 75227.

Looking forward to your response.

Allen Squyres

Dallas, Texas

The 83 is is a definite odd ball... it has a different bottom clasp and doesn't have the "U" shaped cutout for the gas tank selector switch.

And I don't think the 84 and 85 have the mount screws for the adjustable louvers.