IGNORED

Bike Wreck in Al?

pick

I have not heard of this Pick.. Went and turned on the TV, but its not news time..changed channels to try to find anything.,. nothing..

17 bikes is a lot of bikes to be involved in one accident..man I surely hope you are wrong in what you heard bud..

thanks Eck, yeah, I've had the news on here too, have a bunch of friends in the Blue Knights that stayed over last night in Anniston, and theres rumors about the wreck. She caled me and asked me to look into it. I haven't seen anything and I'm sure, betwen me in W. Ga. and you in Huntsville, we'd heard something.

Thanks for checking for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick and everyone else,

you can all relax..

I just called the Anniston Alabama State Highway Patrol, and she told me that there were no accidents involving 17 motorcycles anywhere in their area's..

She said they did pull over a large group of motorcycles because of the pouring rain and tried to protect them all with thier flashing lights so other dirvers would slow down to see them.

This may have been what what seen by someone and the story grew from here.

Pulled them over to protect them?

What?

I wouldn't want anyone pulling me over to "protect" me.. I'm an adult i can pull off the road myself at an exit or something if i want.

For the record ...on this incident:

I may have mis-led on my original post saying the police pulled them over.

I meant to say, they pulled over ...in front and behind them..

The bike riders pulled themselves over in an effort to be safe in the pouring rain, as any smart bike rider would do......

The police cars just happen to come upon them and they decided to help provide more protection or a safer enviornment to them using thier cars and blue lights since it was raining so hard.

An outstanding action by the police if you ask me.. :clap2:

I promise to protect and serve..... :thumbsup2:

The police did NOT pull the bikers over..sorry if I mis-led anyone.

Guest ezornes

I definately would not have pulled over folks, sorry I dont need that kind of coddeling.

been on 2 wheels 35+ years, If i crash because of rain i crash...

Dont need big brother being involved in my ( biness)anymore than they already are.:Venture:

For the record ...on this incident:

I may have mis-led on my original post saying the police pulled them over.

I meant to say, they pulled over ...in front and behind them..

The bike riders pulled themselves over in an effort to be safe in the pouring rain, as any smart bike rider would do......

The police cars just happen to come upon them and they decided to help provide more protection or a safer enviornment to them using thier cars and blue lights since it was raining so hard.

Yup! There are still some good ol boys, including in police uniforms, in Alabama.

Oh, would you care to guess where I was born and grew up? :big-grin-emoticon:

Lynn