IGNORED

Rear Shocks goin bad.

what are you charging and how long does it take?

thanks Bill

Bill, PM sent.

I provide this service to all paid members on the Venturerider's site. The repair I make is to replace the leaking O ring above the bottom clevis, no other issues are addressed. I can usually repair a shock and get it back in the mail in a couple of days. The cost is a donation of $50. This covers the O ring, suspension fluid and return freight to you (via USPS Priority Mail, about $15). I don't do this for profit and any left over funds are donated to the forum or one of the rallies I attend.

I have a couple of shocks in a repair and exchange pool that I can send to you prior to removing your failed shock. You can remove the old shock and replace it with the exchange unit at the same time then return the failed shock to me.

Ride Safe, Ride Smooth,

Fitz

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, PM sent.

I provide this service to all paid members on the Venturerider's site. The repair I make is to replace the leaking O ring above the bottom clevis, no other issues are addressed. I can usually repair a shock and get it back in the mail in a couple of days. The cost is a donation of $50. This covers the O ring, suspension fluid and return freight to you (via USPS Priority Mail, about $15). I don't do this for profit and any left over funds are donated to the forum or one of the rallies I attend.

I have a couple of shocks in a repair and exchange pool that I can send to you prior to removing your failed shock. You can remove the old shock and replace it with the exchange unit at the same time then return the failed shock to me.

Ride Safe, Ride Smooth,

Fitz

Dfitzbiz, I messaged you.