IGNORED

RSV Trunk Organizer from CruzCraft

Just thought I'd pass along a recommendation for an organizer that hangs from the inside of the trunk lid. I bought one before a recent trip and am totally satisfied with it.

It's got a zipper pouch which is good for holding bungees, Progressive air pump, tire gauge, etc and a couple of mesh pouches to hold rags, phone chargers, and even those extra cassette tapes that Yamaha thinks we all still carry around! It's also got a mirror on a velcro flap. Works great for holding those little lightweight items you've gotta have but don't want cluttering up the bottom of the trunk.

You can order direct from their site http://www.cruzcraft.com/motorcycle-luggage-yamaha-venture-YVLO.html

or from their eBay store http://stores.ebay.com/Ted-Brooks-Motorsports

Hi Everyone!

This looks really nice. However, for those of you who are handy, I've had my own homemade for sometime now. I used a large black makeup bag with inside pouches and installed it on the inside screws that hold the trunck rack down. I put larger washers on the inside of the bag to hold it securly. It only cost about $15.00 from WallyMart.

:mo money:

Cheers!

Newfie Bill

99 RSV

Paradise, NL

Yea, the price was high, but then just about any bag for these things is. I had a homemade one on my VR that worked too, but this one does work pretty slick & has a bunch of pockets. Not for everybody...just a thought...

good evening to all,

I recieved a magizine from shadetree power sports and that have the trunk lid organizer as well as saddle bag lid organizer. the prices in the magazine is 34.99 and 39.99. the web site is www.shadetreepowersports.com

good luck to all

bryan:cool10:

Unfortunately, the online catalog incorrectly shows a picture of some bags instead of the organizer, also it happens to be out of stock till the end of the month. The saddlebag lid organizers are in stock though and are actually a good value at $ 39 for the pair.

Unfortunately, the online catalog incorrectly shows a picture of some bags instead of the organizer, also it happens to be out of stock till the end of the month. The saddlebag lid organizers are in stock though and are actually a good value at $ 39 for the pair.

I didnt see if they will fit the Venture or not. I wonder if someother site carrys them or similar?

• 4 weeks later...