IGNORED

Honda question

texasrices

My better half was quizzing me about a Valkerie today. So I got onto the Honda website to show her what they were all about. The only problem is I cannot find a Valkerie on the site.

Are they not selling them anymore??? Have Goldwing and VTX knocked them out of the picture??

:confused24::confused24::confused24::confused24:

Guest Dandy1

My last 2 bikes were Valkries. I had an Interstate and a Standard. Both were great bikes! When I decided on getting a new bike I went with the RSV because they no longer made the Valk. It took some getting used to but I really like the RSV. To me it is better in every way except the power. The RSV offers much more comfort and handling than the Valk, but I do miss the power every once in awhile.

My last 2 bikes were Valkries. I had an Interstate and a Standard. Both were great bikes! When I decided on getting a new bike I went with the RSV because they no longer made the Valk. It took some getting used to but I really like the RSV. To me it is better in every way except the power. The RSV offers much more comfort and handling than the Valk, but I do miss the power every once in awhile.

The power of these bikes can be boosted up a bit without too much difficulty.

Guest Dandy1

My Valk Interstate got around 38-40 mpg, my Valk Std got 33. They have a lot of low in torque at any speed and are great for pulling a trailer. The biggest complaints i had was the heat from the engine, on hot days in traffic it would cook you. Another is the riding position, you don't stretch out like you can on the Venture because on the engine heads are sticking out. (same reason I didn't buy a Wing)Another thing I didn't really care for is having to adjust the valves every 12K miles but I always did it anyway so I had to do it once a year. The Valk is a good bike but I like the comfort and handling of the Venture. Don't get me wrong about the power, The RSV is certainly no dog. I'm happy with the Venture!

Ride safe!