IGNORED

woke them up on the wing site.

Snarley Bill

just, did a little stirring on one of the wing sites. thats great i can go over there and and raise hell and relieve tension. what a grouchy bunch. talk about argue, just about every post turns into an all out rumble. i love it. sure glad to be back over here to catch my breath.:rotf: bill :rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotf::stirthepot: :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a snooty bunch, them Gold Wingers. I'm glad there is never any trouble here with us civilized folks!

I beg to differ!!! :smile5::smile5::smile5:

I'm sure you didn't really mean that statement so we'll all just pretend you were speaking out of ignornace........ Over the years I've belonged to several different "Brand Specific" boards and have found a few less then desirable traits at each location. I know we don't like to admit it in public but even here there is room for improvement. He can stir all he wants... Didn't hurt those guys near as much as he'd hoped I'm sure..

:sign20::sign20::sign20::sign20: :sign busted: :sign busted: :225:

About the only other site I sometimes go to is Maxima.org, as I have two Maximas. As here, there are a lot of folks that have a lot of technical knowledge, but talk about a general bunch of a-holes. I hardly ever go there unless I am looking for some specific information because of the attitudes.

RandyA

Well, to be truthful there is the usual issue with the first gen owners here!

I don't have any issues with 1st Gen owners/riders. I just have compassion for all of you who aren't fortunate enough to ride one ! ! ! :stickpoke: :stirthepot: :stickpoke: :stirthepot: